C-Net would like to congratulate Northparkes mine in the Central West of New South Wales on their successful go-live with SafetySuite. Northparkes is a copper and gold mine that employ 600 people in an inherently risky work environment.
We are very proud that SafetySuite was selected to help Northparkes along their journey to zero harm. The initial project took 8 weeks and the result was the configuration and roll out of the following modules:
- SafetySuite Incident Management
- SafetySuite Risk & Hazard Management
- SafetySuite Proactive Safety Initiatives
Phase 2 is expected to kick off soon, and will extend their implementation to include:
- SafetySuite Workers’ Compensation
- SafetySuite Rehabilitation
- SafetySuite Health Monitoring
- SafetySuite Environmental Monitoring
- SafetySuite Data Visualisation powered by Yellowfin.
Welcome to the C-Net family.